What is PPC?PPC, or Pay Per Click, is a form of advertising that allows you to bid on keywords and get your ads displayed on Google’s search results page. This method is also known as pay per click (PPC). It is an...Read More
Discover 15 ways to improve your site’s rankings. Learn how to discover your local SEO weaknesses, strengths & opportunities for improvement. The post The 15-Step Local SEO Guide: How To Find Hidden Opportunities appeared...Read More
Discover how to optimize your law firm’s website and business listings to rank better for local SEO. The post Local SEO For Law Firms: Get More Local Clients appeared first on Search Engine Journal.Continue ReadingRead More
The Internet has become a very powerful tool in the business world. This is because it allows...Read More
- Content Marketing For Law Firms: Expand Your Reach & Increase Your Search Rankings via @sejournal, @sejournal
- Why Content Marketing For Law Firms Doesn’t Have To Be Boring via @sejournal, @jasonhennessey
- Social Media Marketing – Can One Platform Do It All?
- How to Market Your Business
- PPC Advertising 101 – What Is PPC?